Robert oliver associates was one of the worst experiences I ever had as a candidate.I dealt with a lady called Jenny Toon.

No Interest in meeting me, told me she had all these "salaried roles", not true. They were commission only, a retainer. You had to pay it back. I didn't move oversea's for that.

I uunderstand recruiters don't always know the full situation, but she recruits for this Company alot. Be very careful. When I did some digging I found out she is also known Under a different name Jenny Owens who worked for Another wealth management firm. Awful reviews of her.

There needs to be better regulations on Recruitment in this industry.Look out for her.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of recruitment from Wealth Management Recruitment. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wealth Management Recruitment to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wealth Management Recruitment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wealth Management Recruitment?

Comments

Aerotek - Recruiter Review from Windsor, Connecticut Aerotek "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..." Read more Infinity Jobcom - Recruiter Review Infinity Jobcom "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..." Read more JOBS IN DUBAI - FAKE MONEY RACKET Jobs In Dubai "JOBS IN DUBAI IS A FAKE SITE NOT REGISTERED IN DUBAI, THERE TOLL FREE DUBAI NUMBER IS FAKE, INITIALY WHEN YOU SEND APPLICATION THEY REPLY 1 st Letter from jobs..." Read more Aerotek Staffing Services Review from Bellevue, Washington Aerotek "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more