Robert oliver associates was one of the worst experiences I ever had as a candidate.I dealt with a lady called Jenny Toon.

No Interest in meeting me, told me she had all these "salaried roles", not true. They were commission only, a retainer. You had to pay it back. I didn't move oversea's for that.

I uunderstand recruiters don't always know the full situation, but she recruits for this Company alot. Be very careful. When I did some digging I found out she is also known Under a different name Jenny Owens who worked for Another wealth management firm. Awful reviews of her.

There needs to be better regulations on Recruitment in this industry.Look out for her.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of recruitment from Wealth Management Recruitment. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wealth Management Recruitment to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wealth Management Recruitment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wealth Management Recruitment?

Comments